Pages

Search blog and web

Ending an EA that never went physical -- better to come clean or not?

This is water under the bridge for me, but years ago I had an EA. When I realized I needed to end it, I told my wife about it. A close family member of mine who I told about the situation thought I had done the wrong thing, that I should have never told -- she even said it was "selfish" of me to tell her, and that I was just hurting her. But for me it seemed like the necessary thing to do to make a complete break in the EA and to restore a sense of honesty and trust between me and my spouse. Of course the OW also tried to convince me I did the wrong thing by telling (when I gave her the "it's over" talk), but I can hardly trust her motives on that.

Anyway, I just wonder what people think about this -- better to tell or not?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment