Pages

Search blog and web

I am being falsely accused by my wife, I need advice!

My wife and I are comeing up on our seccond anniversary and have hit somewhat of a rough spot. Resentment has built up over the last few months and we are constantly fighting. She asked me earlier this year how often I masturbate, I responded honestly that since we have been married it had only been on two occasions. Furthermore, that she satisfies me completely and I don't feel the need at all. However, she does not buy it, and tells ne that its "okay" and "it's human nature" and that I don't need to lie to her or hide it from her. over the last 8 months or more things have progressively gotten worse. She is constantly accusing me of lying and masterbating everytime I go in the bathroom or I am at work etc. I don't know what to do. I have tried to reassure her and explain how much I love her and she has nothing to worry about, to no avail. what should I do? We are fighting so much now that its effecting our sex life. it has gone from several times a day to maybe 2 or 3 times a week. Verbal abuse is at the worst possible level. I know I am no Angel, and do say hurtful things when we fight and by no means am I perfect. I love my wife, I only have eyes for her and want to start a family soon. She is the woman of my dreams, but I don't want to start a family dealing with this animosity and resentment. I want to be happy and in love. I am so confused I don't understand why or what I can do to work this out. We are both intelligent and educated people is there a way to confront this between her and I? Or do we need a mediator?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment