Pages

Search blog and web

Boyfriend has gone to uni. Will I ever get used to it?

So my boyfriend went to a Uni about 3 hours away from where I live. He went in the last week of September. We've been together for nearly 2 years now and still love eachother very much.
I see him every so often, every 2 weeks or so for the weekend or sometimes even just one night and it's horrible. I was so used to seeing him whenever we wanted really. He drives so I would just text him when I'm not doing anything and he would just come over and that's that. I moved to a different college for my AS's and am now in my A2 year so I don't have a huge amount of friends in comparison to my last college so he is my best friend really, so I'm used to spending any free time with him. I keep saying to him, 'I can't see myself getting used to this' which probably isn't the best way to go as he is finding it hard too. I try to keep myself busy, see my friends and concentrate on my A-Levels and learning to drive very much but I still find myself breaking into tears every so often, especially when he leaves to go back to uni again at weekends.

I hate it, and wonder if anyone has any experience and/or advice they could give to me? Thanks :-)

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment