Pages

Search blog and web

I got an idea but not sure if this could work.

My dream is to totally disappear from my mom and their side of the family but not from my kids and my husband that may be my ex soon.
My mom was abusive growing up she allowed my dad to abuse me.
No one in the family had anything to do with my kids.My mom treated my oldest child like she was some sort of walking contagious disease just cause she was slightly slow mentally.
With my second child she was treated the best if I can really say that at least she was told hi without mom having to cringe each time.My third child was ignored totally.
My husband and I are not rich but we have a comfortable life pay our bills raise happy kids.
My brothers and sister won't have anything to do with us cause we don't live in a home that is over 300.000 we rent lol.
My family is very shallow they only like you if you are rich.
I was the family's dirty little secret I am only here cause my mom was raped and I believe the whole family wants nothing to do with us cause of it.
We were never invited to Holiday dinners but the rest of the family would be we would be left out every year.
I was thinking when I file for divorce I know the judge asks you if you would like to change your last name.Does it have to be a name you had once before like your maiden name or can it be something totally new?
I want to move a little ways from here change my last name to whatever so no one can find me except my ex.
I know it will be hard to try to keep my kids quiet to everyone but it would be so nice for as long as it lasts.
I am also planning on keeping my phone number a secret only the kids's father will have it. I am just tired of fake and phony people around me .
My kids psychiatrist they had a few years back told me to keep them away from my kids they were doing more harm then good with them.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment