Pages

Search blog and web

Why do people who study math have big penises..

this is an observation I have been making for the last 5 years or so, nothing is scientific but something has to give.

so after lecture - 3 people from my maths course, including myself, went to the toilets. we used all four urinals and I was in the middle, on the left there was a guy called Ben, I looked at his penis and although it was asleep it was 7 inch +, on the right there was a guy called Tom, his was even bigger again it wasn't even hard

this is something i've noticed since sixth form, i remember looking at another guy's penis in the urinals (his name was Jamal) and it was absolutely huge

it makes me feel insecure because here i am rocking a 3.8 incher and all these guys dwarf me everytime im in the toilet, not ONCE have i looked to my side to see someone with a tiny penis

so yeah is there some kind of correlation between the two variables (math and penis size), i would love to see someone link me to a study using chi-square statistics to tell me whether they reject or accept the null hypothesis in this particular example lol

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment