Pages

Search blog and web

Suit game - 100% legit

So I had a lot of time to kill recently after I was banned off TSR for a week yet again [white knight mods of peace] and decided to venture out of my house for once. Haven't experienced fresh air for many months since I'm a TSR troll on TSR 24/7.

Anyway I bought this [cheap] three piece suit recently but made sure it was tailored well and fitted me well to accentuate my body [hard to show off body in a suit] and broad shoulders.

So anyway I don't usually go to bars since I don't drink, but go sometimes just for lulz with mates. So we made plans to go to just catch up on stuff after starting. Now the bar we planned go to to is predominantly frequented by students but also has quite a lot of locals as well, so it's a pretty casual bar as you can probably already tell. I thought why not test out how it is to go to a student/casual bar dressed like a man in a three piece suit.

Surprising results actually. Went with a three piece grey suit with a pocket square and tie [this is just overkill for the occasion. I was way overdressed]. As you already know, students don't really dress much for just bars [don't know about clubs since I never go but I can tell they probably wear crappy striped t shirts or some other crap] so already I feel like a million bucks stepping into the bar. Shoulder blades back, chin up I am walking into this bar like I own this place. Had a little bit of banter with my mates going on as they were calling me out for dressing like this. So we find this table to lay back, drink and have a chat. Already I can see this guy on the table next to me laughing at me with a guy next to him and as time goes on he starts getting more obvious by pointing at me. This kid was, what looked like to me, the typical hipster, neck beard, beanie, the whole package. Probably was a typical TSR male feminist, bleeding heart poster.

I really don't care what people think of me, but there is a line to be drawn and you have to make sure you don't become someone's bitch. After a while I've had enough of this guy and walk over to his table, slap him firmly on the back and do the whole ''didn't we have a class together in the first year'' routine [found this classical routine online, works a charm], needless to say he retreats verbally quickly. The other guys on his table seemed quite nice, I actually knew one of them, to me so I make some small talk with the table and leave after a while. No one mentioned anything about the suit.

So as I go back to the bar and waiting for my drink, this girl comes up to me and opens me with ''So why are you dressed like this in a suit?''. I reply ''I'm working for a secret Government agency'', take out my mobile phone and say ''she's onto us'' jokingly. She laughs and flirtingly punches my arm ''watch out you don't wanna break your knuckles there'', make some small talk and she tells me where she's sitting with her friends and wants me to come. I decline politely giving a BS excuse but get her number [wasn't really there to focus on one girl or a bunch, just wanted to see more reactions to epic suit game].

Later on a girl just came up to me, took my square pocket out unfolded it, folded it back and put it back. Obvious opening was obvious, proceeded with small talk, got her number but didn't really take it further. She told me ''I love men who wear suits''. Wasn't really looking for any girls this night because I just couldn't be bothered and had some work to do next morning as well so had to leave early anyway. But honestly I could have easily got that bang that night with this girl, the vibes she was giving, oh lawd.

Overall I'd say in terms of girls, they either loved it and went crazy for it or just hated it and thought you were some upper class tit. In terms of guys it was much more tough, nearly every guy was giving me dirty looks and surprisingly many were acting aggressive, trying to get one up on me passively [ie the guy laughing but ****ting his pants when confronted], whereas I thought that many would have been scared because suits would look intimidating, wouldn't dare to say anything and be more accommodating such as moving out of the way when I'm walking through, kind of like how people treat you when you have a fully grown out beard. Lots of girls making eye contact so I can vouch for the fact that wearing a suit, even to a student bar where it's extremely out of place, is effective. Don't wear it to a low class pub filled with chavs you'll probably get stabbed before even stepping in. Also don't wear one if you haven't got a strong frame and are gonna be looking around the room every second scared that someone is gonna punch you from behind.

Interesting to also note that the cost of the suit does not matter. All what matters is the fitting. No girl will be able to tell the difference between a poverty cheap second hand suit and a £1000 top of the range suit. I always lol at guys who buy extremely expensive suits but they don't even fit well.

Cliffs:

- OP goes to bar with a three piece suit
- OP out alphas a hipster who laughs at him
- OP gets eye ****ed by a lot of girls
- OP has to deal with guys whose egos are on the line
- OP says suit game is effective
- OP probably won't be going to the same bar, or any other bar for that matter, any time soon as the night he experienced typifies everything he hates with the student culture.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment