Pages

Search blog and web

Ask for a blind date...

A long story cut short - but this is bugging me and I need to get it sorted! I went to a house party last night and saw a hot guy. A few hours later I was so drunk and pretty much falling over (I don't think he saw!) so I didn't get a chance to speak to him.
Today I heard from some friends he was asking people who I was - because he too found me attractive. Now what to do...

I want to meet up with him again and I'm thinking of asking a mutual friend to set us up...but how should the set up happen? As in I thought maybe Facebook message both of us saying we should meet?

Thanks for any help - moral of the story is I shouldn't have drank so much and then I might've been able to speak!

Cheers for any advice about arranging this meet up.


Posted from TSR Mobile

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment