Pages

Search blog and web

Already hating my gap year?

(Please keep anon!)
I'm on a kind of unwanted gap year at the moment because I narrowly missed out on the grades I needed to go to the uni I wanted. I had an amazing summer and went away with friends etc - I thought we were pretty close - and a lot of them said that I should definitely go and visit them whilst they were at uni; but honestly, since they left I've just been feeling really lonely. I make all the effort - which I kind of expected anyway as they've moved away and are having a great time - but even my close friends take days to reply to short texts and it's near impossible to set a date that I can go visit them.

I've managed to get myself a job, and I'm in all day a few days a week. The people are nice but I'm feeling hurt that my old friends generally don't seem that bothered about seeing me anymore. I'm reapplying to uni and retaking a couple of exams too.

My social life has basically gone from being great to practically non-existent and it's really getting me down..

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment