Pages

Search blog and web

Ridiculous Stuff that Had Come Out of STBE Mouth

I woke up today thinking of all the ridiculous items STBE have asked me about during asset division. Remember we both make good money.

- How we going to split kitchen utenstils as I owe most of it prior to marriage?
- What you think we should do about the decoration vases (most are ~$20 each) we have? How should we split that?
- How about Nemo (my dog)? He was purchased during marriage so you need to split him too.
- Oh, I have no place for a grill so you need to buy me out of the grill.
- I don't want the freezer in the garage because I have no place for it and I do not want to pay for storage to keep it so you need to buy me out as well.
- Oh, I need to come over one day to get mine share of the stuff in the refigerator.

No only is he a cheater, he is also a low life. I told him he can have all the ABOVE if he wants. As with items that he does not want and I do not use, I will not pay for them just because he do not want it anymore. I have cut all contact because I cannot deal with this level of stupidiness. If he have the face to say it to my lawyer or judge, feel free.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment