Pages

Search blog and web

Advice on first kiss?

I have never kissed anyone before but now I am in my first proper relationship and know I'm going to have to do it soon. I have put it off until now because I feel incredibly nervous about it. I know it's normal to feel a bit anxious but I genuinely feel sick with worry thinking about it. I am generally a really shy person and have no self-confidence whatsoever, hence why I am in my first relationship much later than usual. My boyfriend has been understanding and patient about this so far but I realise this is not normal as we have been together for weeks now and he has tried to kiss me before but I turned away because I panicked. It took me a while to even feel comfortable with him at all but he is bound to get fed up of me and give up if I don't do it soon. I know this sounds really stupid but I really feel like I don't know what to do and it's going to be completely awkward! Every time I think I'll do it I just can't and I don't know how to get over it . :(

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment