Pages

Search blog and web

Girls don't fine me attractive anymore?

Anonymous or delete, please.

This time last year, despite being slightly overweight, extremely depressed, and having a bad fashion sense, girls were not only attracted to me but they were also intinmidated - I say this because a lot of girls would look at the ground as soon as they saw me walking towards their opposite direction. Some girls would look around very quickly, as soon as I noticed them staring, while smiling. Some girls would maintain eye-contact, despite being with their boyfriends, in a flirtatious manner. Some girls would down-right blush.

My fashion sense has improved a lot since then, now that I am keeping an eye on the latest trends. I go to the gym very regularly now, unlike last year where I didn't go at all. I have a much more healthier diet than I did last year. My new hair style suits my fave slightly better than it did before (according to mum). Yet, no girls have shown anywhere near as much 'interest' as they did before. No girl acts 'intimidated'. I am not sure if this is a good thing or now. I am not saying that I am hot, I am still improving, but girls show absolutely no reaction to me. Am I uglier, somehow? Do I look a lot worse? I don't get it. If I was 'attractive' before, surely I am more so now?

Thanks for reading. Sorry for the bad syntax (I wrote this on my phone).

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment