Pages

Search blog and web

What do you think about the AM have an affair site

I'm totally disgusted. AM stands for ****** *******. It's a money making scam for the guy who heads it and he's ruining my life. They claim on the site that (and here's there motto "Life's too short have an affair". My husband was obessesed by it and addicted. After he gets home from work he spends hours on it. On his days off he's on it three times a day. I am devistated and am being tormented over the whole thing. He has emailed and received emails from one that I know. She has sent him some very ugly photos of her genitals. I have read many of the posts on this site and most of them, male and female say that if the person was getting the intimacy that they deserve from their marital partner then they would'nt have to stray. That's garbage in my case because he gets what he wants when he wants it. He claims it's just a "hobby" and that he has not had sex with any of them (he used to play XBox). He gets texts and emails at home and phone call s at work from these women. It's not free and how dare he talk to me about spending money when it costs $250.00 in the long run to get these phone calls, messages and texts.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment