Pages

Search blog and web

I've had a crush for far too long now, help!

Hello,
I've had a crush on a boy (I'm a heterosexual girl) for approximately 1.5 years, and the thing is well, I've never spoken to him..aaa
(how do you know that you are attracted to him then?) i've known of him as we go to the same school and I WAS IN THR SAME CLASS AS HIM FOR A SUBJECT BUT THEN I HAD TO MOVE BECAUSE THE TEACHER WAS JUST SO BAD !..it's not his looks that attracted me to him in the first place, it's his mannerism and his sense of humour.he enjoys the same genres of music that I enjoy.( he releases a lot of info about himself on the Internet which I have seen and gotten overwhelmed because omg we share stuff in common ) Another reason why I feel attracted to him is that he's an extrovert (im a very shy person and this is attractive for some reason) with an high emotional intelligence and he's also very polite and also weird (yay, I'm weird too) And I think he's just so cool
But I don't feel as if I can just approach him one day in school and introduce myself because
1) I feel that I'm not good enough because a) of my low self esteem and b) I've seen his tumblr and its filled with beautiful women which intimidates me and
2) he's one of the popular people and I'm one of the kinda uncool weird chubby vegetarian (a rare breed) nerds who just looks like they do drugs when they are just sleep deprived
im so sorry for the long thread but can somebody help me out ALOT?
Thanks a bunch guys,

- anon out
peace.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment