Pages

Search blog and web

Im sick and tired of my mum

My mum is never happy with anything, she just complains and moans at me all the time. As soon as I get in from school it starts, I spend 99% of my time in my room when im at home. I got my report today and got below the expected level in all three of my subjects - this is based on statistics not class work/contribution etc. She had a go at me about this and said 'youre not going to get anywhere, you should start looking at apprenticeships or get a job' 'youre not going to get into uni' ' you think youre too good and that you know it all' 'all you do is sit in your room, you slag'. I tried explaining how it works but she didn't listen. I work hard in lessons and have been getting good grades on homework and tests etc. Anything I do is never good enough. My AS grades weren't that great because of various reasons (including my parents arguing to the extent that me and my sisters and mum got kicked out of the house the night before my chemistry exam). I didn' t hear the end of it and still get stick for it now. Im absolutely sick of my mum and cant deal with it any longer, she kills my motivation to study and work hard and ruins my mood all the time. Sorry for the rant but I needed to get it all out. Any advice?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment