Pages

Search blog and web

Honestly Don't Know How To Feel Anymore? :(

There's a guy who is in two of my classes and we have since September have started talking more or less everyday online. We do speak in person but recently I have become confused about my feelings so have been shy to talk in person but we still do talk in person. Sometimes in classs I catch him staring/glancing at me in lessons but I just look away because I feel shy.

My friend says he likes me and a few people on TSR have said that 'he likes you' & 'go for it' but I am still not sure. One of my friends has said that 'i don't have a chance with him beecause of our ethincities'.. I am not the type of girl who would go up to the guy or ask him if he wanted to meet up or go out. I don't know how to bring up the topic in a convo. We haven't spoken recently last two weeks or so but in class when I give out stuff to him he always says thank you. I think he is just being polite though. he hanst replied to my messages but he hasnt seen them (facebook). I don't know what to do. I don't think he likes me but can't seem to get him out of my mind. I feel like I have jinxed it... even though there was nothing there Opinions???

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment