Pages

Search blog and web

I kissed a girl and he didn't like it.

OK, so since being at uni I have really fallen for this guy in our halls. :$ I know you're not meant to have relationships with people you're living with but this is just so easy and comfortable that it didn't matter.

Here's the thing; it's quite casual (we're not having sex, so it's not an arrangement like that!) and we aren't official or anything, just having fun and chilling together. Kissing, watching movies, flirting, going out together... the usual nice relationship type stuff but without a label. Probably because it's all so sudden. :o

Anyways, we went to this house party yesterday and we were all Very, Very drunk. Long story short, I kissed another girl at this party - incidentally, another one of my flatmates - for the sh*ts and gigs and one of the guys pointed a camera at us so we did it again. Neither me nor the girl I made out with are awkward about this at all, it was all just the kind of fun you have when you're at uni, but He is obviously annoyed. :S

At the party he admitted to being jealous but he said it so lightheartedly that I didn't think he was genuinely bothered by our antics. Later on that night when we headed home he completely ignored me and went straight into his room without saying a word, which is weird for him. :confused: And today, he hasn't contacted me at all and is Definitely avoiding me. I text him to ask how the hangover is and his replies were super cold. Then later I sent him another text and he didn't bother responding.

I am worried that he is about to throw what we have away over something so meaningless. I feel SOOOOO guilty. But should I? :(

Does anyone have any advice as to what my next move should be? -- Knock on his door and apologise? Simply ask if I have upset him? Wait for it to all blow over?....

TY

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment