Pages

Search blog and web

Confused, majorly.

Hi, I hope i'm posting this in the right place. I really need some advice on something that's bothering me a lot lately, so I hope someone can help me out!

I started Uni in September and I met this lad at Uni who I have/had became close to. He is an international student from Canada.

We had became close, we had sex on quite a few occasions and he told me he liked me and I told him I liked him etc. I don't know if he just has no clue about women or if he was trying to put me off him but way after things had happened between us, he told me he had sex with one of my friends.

I get that people have sex with each other but it bothered me a lot that he had sex with one of my friends and the way he told me was very much like he was trying to hurt me, like he was dying to tell me about it and see how I would react.

I told him it hurt my feelings, he told me he was sorry and if he could take it back he would. Ok that's fine, people make mistakes.

I seem to find out everything and I found out that he quite often goes to her halls and gets high with her and has sex with her. He sent me a message yesterday and I still haven't replied to him, he sends me a lot of messages telling me that he really likes me and how great I am :confused: but then he goes and has sex with my 'friend'.

I really do not get it and it's actually really starting to make me feel down about myself, I feel that I am not good enough. I really really really like him, I am so attracted to him but when he told me that it felt like my heart was going to fall out of my arse!

I try to ask him where I stand as in what does he want from me, friendship? sex? nothing? and he tells me the same bullsh*t everytime, that he really likes me, i'm beautiful etc etc. I don't know what to write back to his message and I don't really feel like i'm valid in feeling this way as we were never exclusive.

It makes me feel stupid and like some whiney little girl. What do I do about it all?! it's really starting to make me sad :(

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment