Pages

Search blog and web

Boyfriend can't keep up with my high sex drive.

I've been with my boyfriend for just over a year and we moved in together a few months ago.

When we first got together I stayed over at his house a few nights a week and we slept together a lot, sometimes 3-4 times a day, but at this time, I was on the pill and it made me have a very low sex drive, I wasn't really interested at all, but did it to make him happy because I had such strong feelings for him.

Now we live together our sex life has got worse, yet my sex drive has gone through the roof after changing pills. I'm feeling really frustrated as now we only have sex once every 3 or 4 days.

I really need sex at least once a day to keep me satisfied. I've been feeling quite embarrassed about my sex drive (makes me feel a bit pervy) but he said he loved it and thought it was sexy, when I told him this we started having sex more regularly but that only lasted a week. I've tried so many times to spice things up, such as sexting (which I find really cringey) and swallowing when giving him oral but it's hardly working anymore.

I'm just feeling really rejected now. Last week I was so horny and couldn't deal with it so I decided to "relieve" myself whilst he was asleep, but he woke up and has been mocking me about it for days, it's so embarrassing.

And last night I started touching him and he said "don't you seduce me" in a jokey way, so I continued, then he just turned away and went to sleep. He woke up a while later and told me not to be angry and he thinks I'm really attractive and he loves me, but it really doesn't feel that way!
Then this morning he woke up and spooned me and started grinding against me (he was hard) but nothing happened! He just got up a while after and had a shower, I just don't understand.

It just feels like he's been a bit selfish, he only wants sex when he wants it and doesn't want to satisfy my needs. I can never decide to initiate without being rejected. I actually thought guys liked it when the girl initiated.

I just don't know what to do about it, I feel so frustrated. I want to buy a sex toy but I don't want him to make fun of me. Any advice? :o

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment