Pages

Search blog and web

Girls who like attention - more attractive to give it to them, or be withdrawn?

When I like somebody, I drop hints till I eventually reveal how I feel. I'm not shy of this.

However, during this period, I stop liking their Facebook statuses, I stop commenting on them, I stop liking their photos. I have the urge to comment on their profile pictures telling them how gorgeous they look but I hold back because I don't wish to appear clingy or desperate.

When someone confesses to you they like it when people like their photos and they are quite obsessed with Facebook, is that precisely what I should do?

The girl I'm attracted to isn't particularly pretty, she doesn't get a lot of attention from guys and I stupidly chose the week she started seeing someone else to tell her how much I liked her, but they just broke up.

So, should I give her this attention? Will it make her feel really good about herself, or will I seem annoying, considering a) I've been rejected once before and b) The old adage, "I might not be the prettiest guy in the room, but I'm the only one talking to you at the moment" :E

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment