Pages

Search blog and web

Girls: how do you feel if the guy always pays?

So I'm in a relationship with a girl who's at university and who lives at home/doesn't have a part time job at the moment. I myself work full time and as such I pay for everything on dates without exception.

We don't generally do anything super expensive but we do go to the occasional show/musical/drinks/restaurant, generally about once a week.

At the very beginning the girl offered to pay her share, then I said that as I'm the only person earning money and so for a while she didn't say anything about the cost. Then some time ago I mentioned that perhaps we could be a bit more conservative in our activities and since then she's become more conscious of what things cost.

Anyway I'm wondering what a girl for whom everything is paid for feels like/thinks about the situation? Does she feel like she 'owes' the guy something? Or does a girl take it for granted that a guy's supposed to pay? Does it make her uncomfortable to be treated every single time?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment