Pages

Search blog and web

'We can just be cool now'

So the other day my ex girlfriend (whom i do still have feelings for) started messaging me being by correcting my grammar from a message i sent her weeks ago (pretty strange I know) and then she started being incredibly cheeky towards me, saying how i treated her badly and all that jazz. Eventually I got annoyed so i politely told her where to go and said thanked her for being such a bitch to me as it helped me realise what she is really like and gives me a reason not to miss her. She then started saying how I made her feel this way all the time when we were in a relationship and apologized for being cheeky earlier and said how she didnt mean to do it etc etc
The thing is though, in her last message she said how she is 'glad we have spoken about all of this and can be cool now'
Now since girls talk in ****ing riddles i have no clue what this means. Does she want to be friends with her? or is this a polite way of saying she doesnt want to talk to me? or is she hinting that she wants to try again? I know this probably isnt enough info to go on, but what do you guys think this means?
thanks

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment