Pages

Search blog and web

sex online

I am in along distance relationship. My husband is in the Middle East working and I'm here in the Philippines working also. We chat everyday via skype. Until he wants to masturbate. I really dont like the idea, but I understand his needs as a man. Until one day he ask me to do the same. I'm really not comfortable with masturbating online, I never do that in my entire life. But he always forced me to do so. Sometimes I just gave in. It really made me sick deep inside, I feel that he doesnt respect me as a person everytime he wants me to do such thing. Am I really obliged as a wife to follow what he want? I really feel that I dont respect myself if I do that. Please guys I need your advice. Thank you. :confused::mad:

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment