Pages

Search blog and web

Ex confusing me!

This is quite a long story but to cut it as short as possible: was seeing this girl from my uni for about a month earlier this year. She ended it as I said something which she took the wrong way and it hurt her quite a lot. However we still talk every day and she considers me the only person she can talk to at uni about personal/emotional issues (never about other guys though) and that I'm her only friend here. She recently told me that I need to get over her as I still had really strong feelings for her. However last week, she got really upset as I had to cancel plans we had made for her to come to mine, watch films, I'd cook her dinner and then go to a quiz with our friends as my cousin who lives the other side of the world came on short notice to visit. So I don't know what to make of this, any help??

tl/dr: Ex got upset when I cancelled plans to see her, what does this mean?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment