Pages

Search blog and web

I just can't meet a girl, i'm so lonely

I started UNI a month ago, I've never had a girlfriend, i'm not bad looking, not the best I know though. it's just every nice girl I meet seems to be in a relationship, and i'm not the kinda guy who can just wander up to a girl in a club and 'pull a move' etc. Just not that kinda guy, never have been. I'm just really having trouble meeting others, my course is nearly all guys, I've joined clubs, tennis and that's mainly guys, not more activities I know of, im so lonely as all my mates all talk about oh ive been with her, seeing my missus etc. I feel so down, just wish I could get a girlfriend. please give me some pointers into how I could

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment