Pages

Search blog and web

Infidelity's affect on children...finally ready to tell MY story...

There has been no infidelity in my marriage yet, (;)) but I have spent a lot of time in the cwi forum...

my mom cheated on my dad when I was 15...dad, myself, younger bro and sis were out, got home earyl...came in house and heard sounds...I knew what it was, dad told me to take siblings in back yard and play, he ran upstairs...I stupidly stayed put

neighbor kid, 18-20 ish came running down half naked being chased by dad, mom was behind him also half naked and SCREAMING at my dad to let him leave...when the saw us, they all stopped and the neighbor left...later parents had a sit down and tried to explain it, but I knew what was going on

weeks later, dad sleeping in couch, another sit down to announce the divorce...I overheard them talk and she demanded dad move out...to say I was furious was the understatement of the century

My mom came to me, and I got in her face in front of the family and screamed "dirty ****ing *****"...she ran off crying and dad whooped my ass...next time she tried, I did it again, she slapped me this time and dad whooped my ass...I got slapped and spanked alot over the next few months for how I treated my mom...my dad FINALLY told her (i learned from my siblings) that he could NOT hit me anymore, that she made her bed and her relationship with me was between her and me

I told her that if she made dad move out, I was going with him or I would run away...to prove it I DID run away, stayed in my friends house for a week...cops were called, everyone looking....I came home on my own and privately told my mom "this is what your life will be like if you make dad move out, YOU LEAVE"...they eventually agreed that she would move out and she got an apartment...my dad came to me one last time to ask me to try and get along with my mom, I told him "mom is dead, she dies when she took her clothes off for the neighbor...that woman is NOT my mom"...my dad NEVER EVER tried to intervene with my relationship with "her" again...siblings continued to and tried to get him to but he couldnt anymore, it was her problem, and mine

over the years I ignored "her" and refused any and all interaction...graduation parties, she did NOT come to mine, but came to siblings, I went into neighbors yard and hid until her car left, she never stayed long...

she was NOT invited to my wedding, and siblings weddings again I would leave AND took my kids with me, my wife had limited interaction but knew if I EVER found out she had a relationship with "her" or sent "her" pics or info on the kids, Id divorce her...my siblings kept her filled in

"She" showed up to my dads funeral "he died of colon cancer" and I made a HUGE scene, told her to get the f out...I felt bad for the first time as it really hurt the siblings

"she" never remarried and apparently pined away for my dad, spent the rest of her life trying to get him back, but he was done,,,he had SEEN her with this kid (my dad was a big burly blue collar guy, this neighbor kid moved away shortly after and we never saw him again)

we the kids NEVER found out why it happened, or saw ANY problems in the marriage...we to this day have NO idea what happened...my guess is my mom simply was curious and horny...liked the young kids attentions (she was mid 40's)

"she" died a month ago...I did NOT go to the funeral and since the kids never knew "her" they didnt either...my wife sent flowers and I just pretended not to know

my siblings and I have had a rough month, they are mad at me...they NEVER got to be mad at her, or tell her off, or punish her as they were always trying to comfort her because I kept her put of my life...I was ALL she ever talked about and all she wanted was to renew some kind of relationship, anything...and I flatly refused...my sibs never told me this before as I would NOT allow it, but after "she" died, we had the conversations

I have been in counseling since, because I do NOT feel bad at all...I dont feel ANYTHING...and thats not healthy I guess...I am usually a very emotional and loving person, but there was not one second in the past 30+ years where I could even consider forgiving her...she destroyed our family, a VERY CLOSE family...

my dad remarried a wonderful women when i was 23...she didnt try to be a mom, well she did to me as I technically didnt have a mom (wouldnt is a better word, I refused contact)...but she was a good friend to my sibs...her and I are still very close, dads been gone for 2 years

phew...:(

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment