Pages

Search blog and web

I'm gonna try again after the holidays,

So at this time last year my wife and I were having many problems both in and out of the bedroom, and we just can't stop arguing and name calling about every little thing. And she has made it very clear that she doesn't think "she" needs counseling and that most of the problem is me, and to me that is a big part of our problems right there(her self denial). Well I had planned on asking her for a separation last January after the holidays to see if we could work things out from a distance, but she somehow sweet talked me into staying and promised to adjust her attitude and be nicer. Well that worked for about 4 months and I did see her trying to change and in return so did I, but after that wore off and stress set in we began fighting ugly again and now it's back to being a total mess and our sex life sucks too.

So after the holiday season passes I am going to try and get up the nerve to leave and not let her talk me out of it, and I know some will say do it "now" but I personally don't believe that you ruin everyone's holiday season to solve your own problems. We both get along great with each other's families and most of them are unaware of what is going on, and so to announce in a few weeks that we are splitting up would not only ruin our holidays but will selfishly bring everyone else's down too. Not to mention that it's verrrrrry depressing to be alone for the holidays.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment