Pages

Search blog and web

Would this annoy you?

My husband and I rarely have sex. The history is ugly. Anyway he constantly offers to rub my arm. That's very nice of him. But he does not initiate sex. This morning laying in bed about 1 minute before our Son comes in to get ready for School he started massaging my boob. But he def did not seem to be initiating. Just massaging my breast. He knows I don't like that ..even during sex. Just not my thing.

I'm not sure why this ticked me off so much. I leaned up and just said hey we need to get moving, and he just laid there. So I laid back down for a second and he did it again. It just really ticked me off. Made me mad.... Prob because it reinforced the fact that he doesn't listen to my wants and needs. But maybe I'm just a pain in the arse.

Would that bother you?
Posted via Mobile Device

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment