Pages

Search blog and web

I think my dad is cheating on my mum

Anonymous please.

So me and my dad have never got along if I'm honest, he's of Asian background and was born in Pakistan but has been here 20 years now but is still sort of stuck in his old ways and with me being born in the UK with my mum also being born here we have very different mind sets.

Now my mum and dad have never had a happy marriage, my mum was forced to get married to him at a young age by her father and brothers. So you can guess how miserable she is not being able to live her life and be happy and never really had a childhood.

The other day my dad was at work and me, my older sister and mum were at home and she found a receipt for condoms on the sofa where my dad ALWAYS sits, the receipt was from Monday (my dad' day off from work). She asked if I bought them and I said no as I was at university at that time, my sister was at work and my mum was at the hospital with my younger sister at the time that was on the receipt.

Recently I've been watching my dad and have noticed a change in his mood (he's always a grumpy moody git) he has been much more upbeat and using his phone to text and whatnot which he never does.

I know that he hasn't been using them with my mum as they sleep in separate rooms and my mum honestly cant stand him, as well as the fact she asked me if the receipt was mine so she must have suspicions to. Now I really feel for my mum and her situation that shes in as shes so unhappy and given up her entire life so far to look after this family so she must be going through hell right now.

Also I know I shouldn't of been snooping but I checked under his bed earlier and found 2 boxes of different condoms to the ones on the receipt, one box was complete empty and one was still sealed. My mum always checks under my dad' bed so I am pretty certain shes seen these to.

My question is should I confront him about it and see what he says but it would be too awkward as we don't really talk much anyways, but I really want to help my mum out somehow.

Sorry this is so long but its really doing my head in as I love my mum so much and can really see that its eating her up. Thanks for any advice.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment