Pages

Search blog and web

Girls that I do not find attractive are always approaching me

Recently I am not getting too much attention from the chicks with a thigh-gap and all the rest of it. But girls who are either average or maybe just below it in my opinion keep approaching me which kind of blocks my path to the hottest girls I want to pursue. Like yesterday I was talking to this amazingly attractive girl and then she asked me about the other girls who swarm around me flirtatiously and all the rest of it and assumed I must be some kind of player which isn't true and declined my offer of a coffee date. I mean come on average guys don't usually go for hot girls but then average girls feel like its their divine right to approach hot guys. This double standards is annoying and I am not interested in average girls in the least but they never get the hint.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment