Pages

Search blog and web

Distinguishing if she likes me or is just being friendly (with a plot twist)

Heyo all,

There is a girl who lives in my hall (30 people max) who I know. We often happen to brush teeth together in the bathroom and have a chat. I would say she does like me on a purely person-level, a.k.a. ...well you know what I mean, just friendly level.

She is all friendly with me when we are alone and I think she does like talking to me (on a level where we don't really know each other well), but when we're both around other people (common or not common friends), she doesn't really pay any attention to me (not that I actually engage in a conversation with her or anything), nothing more than just a random person who's around. (for example - once we were in the common room with other people and they were discussing going out. At that point I came into the room and said hi to a few people and at first she didn't seem to notice me, but after around 10 seconds or so she looked at me and smiled a little, which I interpreted as a silent "hello", to which I replied in the same way. She always smiles a bit when we come across each other (and when others won't see her smiling at me?))

The answer to this is not just "oh she's being polite when she speaks to you in person", because there are ways of communicating to the other person that you don't like talking to him, and believe me, the signals are the complete opposite.

I may be fooling myself, but I think she likes me just a bit, but she doesn't want to show it in front of other people? Like, not showing any special interest?

Lol I am confused so I think this may be confusing for you as well, so please ask and you shall be answered.

Thanks.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment