Pages

Search blog and web

Now I am in the resentment phase

Okay, if you know my story good for you :) if not even better :)

Recovering nice guy (=doormat), wife treating me with very little respect, a lot of yelling and accusing (which still accrues today although much less). Stopped being a "nice guy", became much more assertive, wife noticed changed and responded pretty good to it - although she still has many issues which are unrelated to me, but affect our marriage greatly.

The thing is, I kind of became passive and that it in spite the fact that things got much better!!!

I don't care so much anymore to buy her things, to make her happy (I had once a story of her rejecting a gift, and almost every time I tried to surprise her I kind of ended up suffering - so I have ZERO interest in doing that again.

Although our sex life is a bit better, I am not so much attracted to her (she is very good looking)

Etc.

I feel that this is all from resentment built within me for years. I never let myself feel, but now that I do it's just come up so strong and full force.

What do you think? What can/Should I do?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment