Pages

Search blog and web

My new Mom Cave!

Everyone in this home has a "place"...everyone except me. STBX had/has the garage, older daughter has her bedroom, younger daughter has her room and living room and BOTH kids use the master bedroom to watch movies (which will thankfully end when STBX moves and takes that godam TV).

But my art and music stuff has been shoved away, put away, put wherever...until now.


I moved this part of the couch into the dining room...well, it's not the dining room anymore. It's my art/music studio :D My paintings are the only things on the walls (and my Paul McCartney poster ;) )


Here's the other side of my room...art supplies, music stuff, crafting stuff. I plan to get a desk and get rid of the dresser....Soon. ;)


I moved the table into the living room. It is perfect!! It could even open up to it's full size--- there's enough space. I love this. Cozy and will make us eat more meals at the table. The dining room seemed so removed from everything.


Still plenty of space for my couch.

I love this. STBX loved it too...too bad he won't be living in it for long ;)




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment