Pages

Search blog and web

Boyfriend goes off me when stressed.

So I've been with my boyfriend for about 6 months. Our relationship used to be fantastic - we would spend most weekends together and just chill and it was always very easy to be with him, he was incredibly attentive, the sex was great and we saw each other very regularly.

Anyway, he has a job which is very demanding and he recently had a project which lasted 5 weeks and he would work from 9am - 11:30pm every day and weekends. During this time he kept in touch quite regularly at first, he would make sure he texted me in any free time he had and was always very sweet. Then the texts seemed to fizzle out to the point where he would ignore me for hours and hours, but I'd see him online on WhatsApp almost constantly - so I knew he was looking at his phone.

We've barely seen each other over the last 5 weeks and the relationship has been really strained, we've started arguing and he's gone really distant after I've asked him to tell me how he feels. He said he's not unhappy and doesn't want to break up, but he 'isnt used to having a girlfriend and having to worry about someone elses feelings'.

I've now not seen him in 2 weeks and we have no plans to meet right now. He's still texting me as if everything is normal, but just doesn't seem to miss me or want to see me. The exact same thing happened to us at Xmas, when he pulled away from me massively after a hard time at work and we ended up breaking up in the middle of a fight. I'm really upset and don't know what to do - I just want things to go back to the way they were before he got stressed.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment