Pages

Search blog and web

No reply

I had a message from a guy on POF and it was someone who was in my year when we did GCSE's at school 10 years ago. He didn't know who I was as I don't have a picture so I told him who I was. He remembered me from school even though we didn't speak. He was keen to meet up the same night but I had plans with friends which I was not cancelling.

He messaged a few days later asking when I was free as he wanted to meet up and I said an evening after work or maybe over the holiday. He did not reply and had read the message. I messaged him 2 days later to say when I was free as people said I was being flaky and not telling him when I was available. He has read the message and did not respond.

Since our first initial messaging he has put a rant on his profile saying how he expects to go on a date and not message people for months on end who can't decide to meet up. It was only a week ago I first heard off him so I was not prolonging meeting up. I am confused why he did not reply, I wasn't playing hard to get at all as I don't believe in games.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment