Pages

Search blog and web

Should I sleep with my best friend?

Me and my best (male) friend are both 17 have been talking quite openly about sleeping together for a month now, and I'm not sure how I feel about it.

We have both never had sex before and have kind of thought about rules to do with not feeling cheap or using each other. I on one hand feel that I would be really comfortable with him and it would be great to lose it and then be more comfortable and less akward when someone I love comes along.

However I am scared, just because being really intimate with someone and being naked together is a pretty big step. I was wondering if anyone has had a similar experience or has any advice on what decision I should make. :)




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment