Pages

Search blog and web

What kind of sick man is he?!

As u may b aware Ive been on off with a guy for a year! Ive been warned bout how he isn't a nice person etc and that he was using me for sex . Well got punched this wkend after being with him by his gf because yet again I believed his lies that he wasn't with his then gf

I find out he slept with his ex also in wk. the woman who hit me phoned me saying he's a compulsive liar, he steals and has hit her when she had a pregnancy scare

Also find out he's told her in ugly, made fun of my mental state, that I'm crap in bed etc

And he's also for the year been slagging me off to peeps in local pub saying how I've been stalking him and that I'm easy! His gf said he's been saying iI'm not good in the sack that he pretended to b tired so he didn't have to sleep with me etc. thing is he used to beg mr to go meet him for sex so I think it's bull I could b wrong but t has upset mr

I feel like Ive lost as despite what he's done she will take him bk

Hes said to people that I'm easy desp, that I've been stalking him so why the heck sleep with your stalker




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment