Pages

Search blog and web

Just friends of should I pull back?

Hello ladies, I'd like to get your insight on a situation with a co-worker. I'm 38m married for 12 years with 2 kids. It's a very roommate like situation at home. I need affection from my wife but she's not giving it. Maybe that's why I'm seeing things that might not be what I think.

There's a younger woman (21) that I work with and I can't figure out if she's just a work friend or if she's looking for more. Let me say, I do not want to be anything other than smoke break buddies with her. So I'd like to list things she's done or said to make me wonder and get your input. I will make it clear that I'm not interested if it's detemined to be needed, but I don't want to jump to conclusions and embarass her and myself if it's not.

Ok, here goes.

Things that make me think she's flirting....

She has one time touched my butt, in a kinda joking way.
She mentioned she hasn't had sex in over a year.
She body checked me into a wall and said "sorry, that's how I flirt" again kinda joking.
When she calls my desk to see if I want to go out to smoke she will sometimes say "Do you want to go out with me?" or "You wanna go out back and make out?"
She seemed on a few occasions to be "presenting". Sitting up on my desk and stuff like that.

Things that make me think she's not interested....

The BIGGEST thing is that she's said 30 is petty much her top age limit for dating.
She told me about her recent gyno visit.
Told me when she had a yeast infection. Said that the area was out of service.
Has given the coverup body language.
Commented on another guy at work being hot.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment