Pages

Search blog and web

My Ex Wants to Hang Out

So I've decided to move to Florida, and my flight is scheduled for the 9th. All of a sudden TONS of people from my past are coming out of the woodwork with love confessions, roses and jewelry. My most recent ex heard I was leaving and started texting and asking if he can see me one last time before I leave, just to say goodbye in person cause he thinks about me all the time and misses me. The weird thing is that I blocked him on Facebook and Instagram and we have no mutual friends. I have no clue how he knows any of my business. I still have feelings for him, and I'm confused about a lot of things and a lot of people. I agreed to meet him on Friday, but do you think this is a good idea?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629984

No comments:

Post a Comment