Pages

Search blog and web

The dangers of FWB

I've been single all my life and as a 19 year old fresher I don't really want a boyfriend. I'm enjoying the single life a hell of a lot and occasionally I hook up. The guys I hook up with I already know pretty well, we don't share feelings for one another and it's all just a bit of fun but I'm starting to not want to hook up with multiple people now. I keep thinking about maybe finding a FWB/Buddy. I've been talking to a guy in my area who wants the same thing.

Is this a risky move ? Has anyone experienced any problems with this kind of deal ?

Without sounding emotionally unattached, I don't tend to form feelings for guys easily (sex or no sex) unless their was something about them. I don't think I'd fall into the trap of falling for them.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment