Pages

Search blog and web

For the Separated in Limbo: What Have You Done for Yourself Lately?

Hey All -

From my position as nearly one year long separated and still in limbo as to whether we are headed D, or still any hope of R, I wanted to start a new thread asking people in a similar "separated and in limbo" situation: what have you done for yourself lately? That is, what are you doing (or planning to do) for self care to be NICE to yourself and LOVE yourself? :)

For me, the most recent items are: 1) I threw out all the undies in my entire underwear drawer and replaced them will all new colorful panties from Victoria's Secret; and, 2) I am taking myself to a matineee performance of the New York City ballet tomorrow (my favorite ballet company that I have followed for years).

How about you? Thanks!

Cheers, - A12




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment