Pages

Search blog and web

Why can't women just leave me alone?

An abnormally high percentage of the women that I meet and get to know (which is not that many tbh) end up falling for me in some way or another. I'm finding it impossible to be friends with just women. Then, once they realize I don't reciprocate their feelings and get past this phase they become completely cold. They've soon after realise they can do so much better and get with someone else, and after that it's as if we were never friends to begin with.

This makes me feel both guilty and confused. Why can I not just be friends with women? Should I just avoid talking to women in general? What mannerisms can I adopt that will force me into the friend zone?

This is not a troll thread btw; true happenings.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment