Pages

Search blog and web

Please Help Me!!!

I've been married for a few years. My husband and I have our good moments and bad ones. Over the engagement period and later on in married life my husband says and claims I am very controlling. He says that since I had controlling childhood, my adult personality has made me controlling and obsessive. I have finally realized the problem and have starting getting help thru lectures and podcasts. And it has helped in a great deal and my controlling behavior has decreased. But the problem is he thinks there is no point in working on this marriage and thinks my controlling problem can never go away. What can I do to make him believe that I will change and my controlling behavior will go away.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment