Pages

Search blog and web

Re-attraction

Hey guys,

I won't go into the full details of the issue at hand but I am looking at ways and some much needed advice. Basically have a female friend I was close too that I fell for after acting as the "beta" guy and being told that we would never be in a relationship I walked away for a bit to rethink.

When I first got interested she had a high level of interest in me and even stated if I asked her out she would say yes. The emotional roller coaster began as I started to over analyze and act on emotion. To put it plainly the little girl due to my own insecurity's and clingyness just thinking on how I acted disgusts me.

Anyway lets get to it! I left her for two weeks after our argument and contacted her on Tuesday (I've been reading about attraction) asked her to come my best mates party which was the following Friday so a week and a bit at this stage I made the plans and got of the phone and have not contacted her and do not wish to until 1-2 days before the event to clarify.

I've been working on my own issues and getting myself back together, At the time of us meeting their were many irl issues getting in the way with new job and going back to university. She would get me to hold her bag, buy her drinks and clothes while not being in a relationship and as I fool I did so.

She has not seen me in a few weeks, So I wish to show her that I'm not going to put up with that crap and I want to be respected. My question is how should I handle the night?

Flirt and be fun and playful and myself but also let her know I'm not her slave? Is their anything I can read to help me in regards to the night, Even if she can't see I'm being a man again at least I will be ready for some new :) For me its a win-win!

Cheers guys!




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629984

No comments:

Post a Comment