Pages

Search blog and web

Making my friend choose between me or the girl he likes

Basically me and my friend both liked this girl and she picked him over me after messing around with my feelings for months and even coming onto me a couple of times. So I was left feeling pretty annoyed and my mate said that if I want he wont get into a relationship with this girl as I admitted to him that I don't think I could be the same with him after it.
To be honest I dont want him to get into a relationship with her because I cant imagine being in the same room as them considering he is one of my best mates and we hang around with each other quite alot and I think that it will slowly make me dislike him but I just don't know whether I am being a dick making him choose between me or her, what do you think TSR?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment