Pages

Search blog and web

Your weekly "maintenance" routine

How much time do you spend daily/weekly on looking after yourself?

Gym 3 times per week, 1 hr per session
Cycling try to get out at least twice per week - 2 hrs per session
Walking once per week - 1 hr

Then there are all the other things:
Nails - I get a mani and pedi monthly and the other 3 weeks I do my own.
Hair cuts only every 8 weeks or so, I have long hair with a light curl in it so can get away with fewer cuts. Tend to wear it with it's natural curl most days so no real time spent there.
About once a week i do the full straightening thing so that takes a fair bit of time.

Body lotion once or twice a day.
Make up most of the time.

Then there is the waxing, probably go about once a month for some part of the body or another.

Makes me laugh, when we are going out Mr H has a shower, shave, puts on a suit and he is done in 30 mins, takes me a minimum of an hour to get ready. It would be so much easier being a man ;)




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment