Pages

Search blog and web

Just found out.

Just found out today that my wife is having an affair. I was completely blindsided. She received a call. This. Morning and it was a wrong number. But then tells me later that she has to talk to me. Well turns out she was having an affair. She says things were going good between us and she wanted to get. It off her chest. Bt, it turns out it was the guy's wife who called and said for her to come get it him.

Well she is apologetic and stuff but she will not do a do not contact she says she still has feelings for him... So I am stuck. She is here in Germany with me and I cannot send her home and we have a daughter together..I love her so much but my heart is broken...




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment