Pages

Search blog and web

I'm being ignored and i dont know why! I want my friend back.

so my ex bf broke up with me almost 2 months ago now. (wasnt a bad break up, just feelings and stuff like that arnt the same)
and he has moved on and to be honest i dont want him back as a boyfriend.
but i want him back as a friend.

and two and half weeks ago i meet up with him which was hard for me as i did still have a bit of feelings for him.
and throughout the two and half weeks after seeing him i have kept myself to myself and not messaged him.

and last saturday i messaged him asking if he'd like to see me over easter sometimes and said yeah sure.
and wednesday i asked him if he could let me know when he is free but i havent heard anything back from him.
and now he's just now ignoring me.
and its upsetting because he see's the messages and everything and he said to me when i saw him that he wants to get on as friends and that im able to see him whenever and that he isn't going anywhere
but now hes just ignoring me and i dont know why :(

i feel like I'm the bad guy or that ive done something but i havent.(not that i know of) he said to me that i havent done anything and should remember that but i sure feel like i have..., i want to know why he's just ignoring me after saturday saying sure for the meeting up.?

the thing that hurts is that he's changed ever since uni, and not in a good way. as when i meet him he was very focused on him goals in life and he never singled out anyone and was a generally lovely guy.
but now he's been doing the "I dont care about anything" mood ever since we broke up.
i just feel hurt as i want him back as a friend and have the friend i had before we got together :(
i dont know what to do. and it also dont help that he is friends with some of mine too...

what can i do? :/ i want my friend back...




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment