Pages

Search blog and web

My friend wanted to have gay sex with me?

Went into town, had a few drinks with a friend and he asked if he could stay at mine the night. I saw no problem as friends have stayed before. We got back and he got in my bed, once again, not a problem as I've done that before. We was fully clothed.

What I didn't expect was him to put his arm around my waist. I presumed he was joking and shrugged it off. Then he asked if he wanted sex with me. He laughed as if it was a joke. Then I asked really? And he went yeah go on then. I pushed him aside and he started accusing me of being gay and wanted to see if it was true.

I pushed him aside and we fell asleep. When we woke up he acted like nothing happened.

Dunno, they say that alcohol simply removes inhibitions? Is it possible he was joking or being serious?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment