Pages

Search blog and web

What's up with him?!

Hi guys, some insights would be appreciated. I'll try keep it short...

Basically, around Christmas I confessed that I liked a good friend of mine. He wasn't interested, which is fine, and we went back to being friends fairly successfully (with some initial awkwardness of course, but we had the Christmas break to process things).

Then in February I started seeing this wonderful guy and we're now in a relationship. The thing is, my friend seems to have turned very hostile towards me since it happened. He's basically stopped answering my texts, and he has stopped coming to a lot of events with our group of friends. He has met my boyfriend a few times, and acted very coldly towards him (to the extent that some of my other friends commented on it to me!). I just don't understand why he is behaving this way. He was the one to reject me!! I know that he wants a relationship himself, and thus seeing one unfold in front of him has to be a bit hard, but I don't understand why he's being so hostile. He's a good friend and I would hate to lose him, but I find myself being so annoyed at him these days.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment