Pages

Search blog and web

Blame the woman

If you're in the UK, you may have heard Anthea Turner (a pseudo celeb, Z grade), going on media saying she blames herself for her husband's affair. Are you kidding me?? Totally wound me up. First of all, she demeans men who are actually, so I hear, adults and make their own decisions and secondly, how the hell is she to blame (apparently she went away for work for two weeks and for this she blames herself for her husband's inability to keep it in his trousers) for his decision? And thirdly, by this same logic, I am responsible for my husband screwing around!! I believe men, like all adults, make their decisions and when someone, male or female, decides to screw around, it's a CHOICE. When my H said it just happened, I said this to him too. You made a choice.

Oh and finally, how many steps backward has feminism taken because of this dimwit. Grrr.

I don't care about ms Turner at all but her choice tout this out in the public just enrages me. Probably for more bloody publicity! Might as well blame women for everything!




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment